From WxPerl Wiki
The following tutorials are available on the wxPerl wiki:
- HelloWorld — Your first wxPerl program.
- Scott Lanning's Sizer Tutorial
- C++ Docs For Perl Programmers — How to read the wxWidgets online documentation if you know Perl and not C++.
- wxToDo Tutorial -- a simple todo manager to help learn wxPerl.
- Using CitrusPerl with perlbrew.
The following tutorials exist on other sites:
- First steps with wxPerl
- wxPerl Tutorial One: The basics
- wxPerl image handling
- wxPerl tutorial 3
- GUI development with wxGlade (PDF format)
- What Do These Sizer Things Do?
- wxPerl: Another GUI for Perl (old)
- Making Menus with wxPerl
- A progress-bar dialog example
Know of any other tutorials? Link to them here, please!
Some of these tutorials are very old. Want to help? Please consider transcribing them to the wxPerl wiki, and testing to see that they still work.